HypnoBirthing Info and Q and A session
This is a free session via Zoom designed to give you an overview of what HypnoBirthing is all about – what is involved, what is featured on the course, what is necessary in terms of your practice at home, plus the ideas, principles and biology behind its effectiveness in terms of creating the kind of pregnancy, labour and birth you most want.
There will also be some help provided within the session in terms of some basic guidance on how to use breathing and visualising to promote relaxation during pregnancy.
And then, at the end of the session, there will be ample time to ask any questions you have about HypnoBirthing, and about my particular courses and way of working.
Come and learn more about how to be calmer, more focused, more comfortable, more joyful, and more deeply connected to your baby during pregnancy, labour and birth.
If you’d like to come along to one of these sessions, simply send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know that you’d like to come along, and on which date, as there will be a maximum number of people attending. Thanks!
- get information about the content of the course – find out exactly what gets covered and how
- Find out what you need to put into the process in terms of practice at home – what kinds of things would you need to do? How much time would you need to spend on it?
- Gain a decent working understanding of just why hypnobirthing is so effective
- Benefit from a certain amount of free help during the session with breathing and visualising for relaxation during pregnancy.
- Ask your questions and get proper, thorough answers from a hypnotherapist and hypnobirthing instructor
- Address any concerns you may have about hypnobirthing.
Sunday 7pm to 8pm, once a month –
Sunday 16th August
Sunday 13th September
Sunday 18th October